Wednesday 5 August 2015

MacGyver

Move over husband, I want Richard Dean Anderson a.k.a the famed MacGyver. After ranting about how Grey’s Anatomy comforted me during my dark days, god decided to intervene and send MacGyver to me.
I think I first knew the meaning of crush when I started watching him in action on tv aeons ago when I was a slip of a girl.
The reason I am up at 1am blogging about MacGyver is because I needed to get the excitement of watching him on tv after so many years off my system ;)
The first episode was shown hours ago and I marvelled at how much he teaches us. I had to force my uninterested 9 year old nephew to watch all the tricks he performed on the movie. It was difficult to authenticate the information shared on the show as Pebbles decided to be cranky then and shameless me I was rocking her to sleep in front of the TV (I would do anything for MacGyver). Having said that I am sure the producers of the show would have done thorough research before the show was aired.
Now let’s focus on the man himself (sigh*drool*faint) MacGyver is the epitome of every (I dare say) girl’s dream guy (Sorry, McDreamy & McSteamy) :P
He is good looking, extremely smart and he has solutions of every possible sticky situation! (Sighs again) I was busy humming the theme song the whole day and I got snapped at my hubby for being off tuned. I reckon he is jealous
Oh well, one thing for sure somebody is definitely going to sit in front of the television at 9pm from Monday-Friday.
Image from Google

*hums the theme song*
-Written on July 1, 2015-

No comments:

Post a Comment