Tuesday 4 August 2015

Baby Steps

Hi there,
I have always liked writing but thought it was never good enough to be shared with others. But I always have conversations in my head and I wish I could revisit them if I stored them somewhere.
Writing a journal seemed tedious.Let’s face it, how long can one write without getting intense cramps? So why not blog? But I am so very nervous about it. What if I don’t write well? What if nobody reads it? What if I don’t have exposure to intellectual discourse of which I wish to achieve through blogging?
Then I thought to myself, I wouldn’t know unless I try hence the title of my first entry; baby steps.
What I am planning to share are matters that tug at my heart (that’s why it’s called heart tugs) It’s going to be mainly about my super adorable (ok, I am being bias here, but who cares) almost 7 month old daughter.
I haven’t got much to say now but as I am writing my first entry, I see my little precious taking a nap on my hubby’s shoulder and I can’t help but think of the uncanny resemblance she has with the character ‘Pebbles’ of Flintsones.
Fresh laundry is waiting for me.Let me settle that while I think of an interesting topic to write about in my next entry.
Have a good day
-written on June 8, 2015-

No comments:

Post a Comment