Wednesday 5 August 2015

Blessings

A week has passed since my last entry and oh my what many things have happened.
Firstly I spent the very first Monday as a jobless person. The elaborate version of this statement will be shared in due time.
Secondly, I turned 34. As a young girl, I always thought those who are in their 30’s are old but on the contrary I am feeling very much quite the same as I did in late 20’s.
Thirdly, I survived a family trip to Langkawi island. There were 9 adults plus 2 babies; ages ranging from 60 years old to 7 months. It wasn’t smooth sailing but it was not awful either. We did have a grand time. My favourite was the banana boat ride. The exhilaration I felt was so liberating. The hours we spent at the beach was indeed relaxing.
And finally, I had the weekend I have always wanted! Just me, hubby and baby Pebbles. We attended a birthday party for a two-year old and it felt simply splendid just to spend the weekend as a family of 3. Just us and no one else. I am just so tired of shuttling every weekend.
In short, a lot did happen in a week and I am just blessed to have a great family, an awesome hubby and a super cute and chatty baby.
-written on June 15, 2015-

No comments:

Post a Comment